Next-Gen Contactless Wearable Payment Solutions
The combined term, a wearable contactless payment device emerges from a need of binding the functionality and capability of making payment transactions from a device which is handy and portable. The concept of a wearable contactless device takes this convenience to the next level by giving the flexibility of wearing the device in various form factors. Apart from payments the data analytics gives the bank power to understand consumer behaviour and design solutions to better suit their customers.
- Customer’s Bank Account Linked with Wearable Payment Device
- Multiple Form Factors and Personalization Options
- Urban Lifestyle Convenience with Contactless Payments
- Global Standards for Secure Transaction
Benefits for the end user:
- Comfort and Convenience: Contactless payment devices are lightweight and easy to carry.
- Hassel Free: Typically, a contactless wearable payment device has a battery which can last well over 2 years.
- Fast and Secure: Wearable devices are capable of making contactless interactions with the reader in a very short span. This also contributes towards to security of the device.
- Multi-Function: Apart from making payments, the wearable device can be used as a tracking and reporting device. It can track movement with GPS. A smart watch form factor is a fully functional smart watch which can also make contactless payments.